Rolfing | Massage | Bodywork
Named after its founder, Dr. Ida P. Rolf, Rolfing Structural Integration is a form of bodywork that reorganizes the connective tissues, called fascia, that permeate the entire body. More than fifty years ago, Dr. Rolf recognized that the body is inherently a system of seamless networks of tissues rather than a collection of separate parts. These connective tissues surround, support and penetrate all of the muscles, bones, nerves and organs. Rolfing works on this web-like complex of connective tissues to release realign and balance the whole body.
This manual therapy includes deep hands on work, movement exploration, and postural “homework”.
Kelly Jean Moore is a certified Rolfer who has been working in the field of Structural Integration for almost a decade and teaching movement and Yoga for over 16 years.
Information about Appointments
- Sessions are from 75-90 minutes depending on the flow of the work.
- We meet once every week or every 2 weeks depending on our schedules.
- I will do stand alone Structural and Movement sessions but Rolfing is most effective when done as a series.
- Cash or checks only (I don’t take Insurance).
- Please come hydrated and clean. Don’t wear lotion or perfumes.
- For Structural Sessions, women should bring boy shorts and sports bras or bandeaus. Men should bring running shorts or boxer briefs that they are comfortable being seen in.
- I will ask questions about your body history as well as your mental health and your goals within the Rolfing process.
- Take the time to think about that info before arriving at your first session.
75-90 min. Structural session -$120
75-90 min. Movement session -$95
10 Series paid in advance -$1000
($200 dollar savings)
Full Body Reboot
10 Series and 10 corresponding Movement sessions $1900
For more information or to schedule an appointment send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Touch is a basic human need, an instinct. Massage therapy has been around for thousands of years because it works; and as it continues to evolve, more and more people are adding it to their self-care routines. It’s no longer viewed as just a reaction to pain but more of a proactive way to take control of your life.
Some of the benefits of massage include: stress reduction, improved circulation, pain management and reduction, greater range of motion and flexibility, stronger immune systems, and higher energy.
Shayna refers to her technique as “relaxingly therapeutic.” Her style incorporates techniques from both Swedish and Deep Tissue massage to allow your nervous system to reset and your muscle tissue to improve.
Shayna has been teaching yoga since 2012 and has been a licensed massage therapist since 2014. In 2018, she added yoga therapy to her skill set, and she is currently studying to become a Z-Health Professional.
60 minutes: $85
75 minutes: $100 (this includes pre-natal as well)
90 minutes: $115
Customized local CBD massage oil with peppermint and eucalyptus:
60 minutes: add $10
75 minutes: add $13
90 minutes: add $15
For more information or to schedule an appointment send an email to email@example.com.